1.Shapes (pencil, coloured pencil)
2. Animal of Africa(pencil, coloured pencil, scissors)
Write the words on the line, colour it, cut it, turn into a little booklet.
3. Pin punching (pin,bath towel to protect the table)
4. Parts of an elephant (pencil, coloured pencil)
5.Parts of a camel (pencil, coloured pencil)
6. Draw your elephant, copy the word into the boxes, colour your picture.
7. Draw your camel, copy the words into the boxes, colour your camel.
8. Color your map, (stay between the lines, no scribbling, please don’t use the same colour for neighbours )
9. African art (patience, a lot)
10. Subtraction ( coloured pencil, counters)
You can read the story of The Lion and the Mouse.
11. Pyramid (markers, scissors, glue)
12. Flag colouring (coloured pencil)
13.Building pyramids (grab some lego and try to build a square based pyramid)
14.Earth Day (coloured pencil, counters)
15. Spooning coffee beans